School, Youth Groups, After School Clubs or Youth Development
Sport England describes rock climbing as one of the greatest challenges of human strength, skill and endurance and one of the most rewarding sporting activities. We believe activities such as rock climbing are an important part of children’s personal development. Rock climbing can benefit a child’s mental and physical well being as well as health.
We understand the pressure that schools and other organisations are under to provide learning outside the classroom. With our mobile climbing wall, we can bring outside learning into the school without the cost and hassle of transporting children to a location.
When we attend an event, a First Aid Trained operator always attends and operators have valid Enhanced CRB Disclosures. We are also covered by our own Public Liability Insurance allowing us to bring the extreme sport of rock climbing into the safety and familiarity of the school grounds.
If you are interested in us attending your school to run a single rock climbing session or a full course, or an exciting fun day full of activities, please contact us where we will be pleased to discuss your requirements.
Mobile Rock Climbing in Schools
Our Mobile Climbing Wall is suitable for many events and Activity Days including the following uses:
- Personal Development – Mental, physical and health
- Open days – promoting healthy body, mind and living
- Fundraising ideas – charity rock climbing events.
- After school activities
- Healthy Schools Activity Days – If your school has Healthy Schools status, please contact us to discuss how we can provide fun and exciting activities that meet Healthy Schools requirements
- Young Enterprise Fun Days and Activities
For more informaiton about School Activity Days, visit our dedicated Activity Days website.