Why choose us for your event?
Xtreme Vortex is an award winning company supply activities and inflatables to events. Winning both TIPE Operator of the Year in 2012 and Dragons Den star, Theo Paphitis SBS (Small Business Sunday). Xtreme Vortex is proud to provide a variety of exciting, challenging and fun activities available for hire. All activities are fully staffed for the duration of your event so you can ensure they are run smoothly and safely from start to finish. We can provide you with a single activity of multiple activities for your event, please let us know your requirements and we will be happy to help. We want to make sure the activities at your event are fun, exciting, safe and enjoyed by all so you can be assured we will provide you with the best.
All activities provided by Xtreme Vortex for your event or activity day are insured with £5million public liability insurance and all activities have a full five step approach risk assessment. All of our activities are regularly safety checked and we PAT test (portable appliance testing) all electrical equipment.
Health and Safety at your event
We take health and safety very seriously. Every precaution is taken to ensure that all participants enjoy a safe, fun and rewarding experience. This is why we always provide staff to run all our activities. All participants are given a safety briefing before taking part in any activity to ensure they know exactly what to do and what is required from the activity.
Why Xtreme Vortex?
- Award winning service (TIPE Operator of Year and SBS winner)
- Experienced and Professional.
- Activities run by Fully Trained,Smart, Friendly and Reliable Staff.
- Our Team are uniformed with Xtreme Vortex polo tops as standard but we are happy to wear your branded clothing or arrive in unbranded clothing.
- First Aid Trained (at least one at your event).
- Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) disclosure
- All activities are covered by £5 million Public Liability Insurance.
- Full Five-Step Risk Assessment available for each activity.
- Regularly maintained equipment with regular safety testing that is relevant to each activity.
- All electrical equipment is Portable Appliance Tested (PAT).
Why not take a look at our Testimonials page to see what others have said about previous events we have worked on.